Florida Forklift Accident Attorneys
- Travelling at excessive speed;
- Riding with the load elevated;
- Improper backing up techniques;
- Improper turning, breaking or accelerating;
- Improper warnings to others about a forklift in use nearby;
- Poor communication during shared tasks or in shared spaces;
- Riding or giving rides on forklift or load;
- Parking the forklift improperly;
- Improper blocking of wheels on semi-trailers or railway cars;
- Horseplay; stunt driving; jerky, erratic driving;
- Inadequate servicing of the forklift.
Why Choose Pacin Levine?
1. Free, No Obligation Case Evaluations
Truly understanding the merits of your case, your legal rights, and the options that you have is important. With the attorneys at Pacin Levine, our free, no obligation case consultations give you an opportunity to discuss your case with a legal professional and to hear how we can help you.
2. Our Attorneys
Pacin Levine handles a variety of accident, personal injury, wrongful death and product liability cases. Whether you or a loved one have been involved in an accident, attacked by a dog or another animal, involved in workplace accident, injured in a mass transportation incident, or any number of other types of accidents: boat; bus; plane; train; slip and fall; bicycle; truck; motorcycle; defective product or wrongful death; we are here to help.
3. Awards & Accolades
The Florida legal industry has recognized the outstanding and consistent work of the Pacin Levine law firm, awarding a number of honors and accolades. While thankful for the recognition we have received, our team is most proud of the incredible verdicts and settlements that we have been able to achieve for our clients.
4. Care and Sincerity
We understand that the journey following an accident and/or injury can be overwhelming. We are compassionate to the challenges that you are confronted with and are here to walk with you through this difficult time. We are in your corner with integrity and compassion to help you navigate dealings with insurance companies, hospitals, doctors, repair shops and the legal system, so that you can focus on your recovery.